Updates and news Mojo68 schedule update

25 Oct 2021


I have a bad news about Mojo68, we have asked to Melgeek about the shipping date for Mojo68 and we have told that it will be delayed to March 2022.

There is possibility that it could delay more, but they are trying their best to finish before than.

We have updated to product page and we will keep update the state when we get any update.

The Mojo68 pre-order will be finish in 31th Oct and 2nd pre-order will open up in mid November ~ early December. The price will be changed so please keep that in mind.

You may cancel the Mojo68 if you don't want to wait. We will keep importing Mojo68.